2016-01-02

New Year 2016

So how did you celebrate the advent of 2016?

I will tell you what I did.
A friend invited me to a steamboat dinner at one of the chains of stores in town.
At the appointed time I found myself where I thought the dinner would be. Unfortunately I was at leat 10 km away due to a confusion between the locations of Wangsa Maju and Setia Wangsa. You see we don't believe much in Google Maps we'd rather trust our own homing sense.

The upshot was of course I told him it was too late and too far away so I decided to head on home and pick up a Mc Donald Burger on the way.

This mornig he rang up and insisted that since we did not celebrate the coming of the New Year we should at least have a New year lunch and that was what we did. We had lunch at the  Nasi-Lemak-Royal-Kedah and later on retired for coffee and Aple Pie at Panini CafĂ© at Desa Pandan.

No comments: